Photo 42/365. Wednesday, 11th Feb 2015.
– Budak balik dari sekolah.
Photo 39/365. Sunday, 8th Feb 2015.
The Fading Sunday.
You would change your name. But not your Sunday. Every Sunday is a different Sunday. May our next Sunday is going to be a very happy Sunday. Perghhh! Ni belum lagi rajin baca buku. Kalau rajin baca, makin power ayat aku.
Photo 34/365. Tuesday, 3rd Feb 2015.
“ It’s impossible to explain creativity. It’s like asking a bird, ‘How do you fly?’ You just do.” – Eric Jerome Dickey
Photo 31/365. Saturday, 31st Jan 2015.
– Deeply sit quietly at home today & named CURBIE’S REST DAY.
Photo 30/365. Friday, 30th Jan 2015.
– The Optimus Prime zaman zaman dulu.
Photo 29/365. Thursday, 29th Jan 2015.
Splendid 48 KM ride distance. I Love my Thursday!
Photo 27/365. Tuesday, 27th Jan 2015.
– I would buy this building if I have money!
– Went for over 30km ride today. Feeling great lepas 25 hari tak kayuh. Only two of us. Me & Karim. Geng geng lain tengah bertapa. The boys suppose to be with us by next week!.
Photo 23/365. Friday, 23rd Jan 2015.
– Kohei Hayashi’s first ‘Kopi O’ ever in Malaysia. From Japan with love!
Photo 18/365. 18th Jan 2015.
– Cycling should be part of Malaysian culture by now. No jokes!