Photo 48/365. Tuesday, 17th Feb 2015.
– suppose to go out for an appointment at 1pm but I delayed them & went off around 2pm because of you. Yes! You! Love you Aareesa!
P/s: no wonder lah daddy dia susah sangat nak gi office. Hahahaa!!!
Photo 34/365. Tuesday, 3rd Feb 2015.
“ It’s impossible to explain creativity. It’s like asking a bird, ‘How do you fly?’ You just do.” – Eric Jerome Dickey
PHOTO 33/365. MONDAY, 2ND FEB 2015.
– KAWAN KAWAN DATANG VISIT DI OFFICE. FEELING HONOURED. THANKS ZHAF & AZIM.
Photo 29/365. Thursday, 29th Jan 2015.
Splendid 48 KM ride distance. I Love my Thursday!
Photo 27/365. Tuesday, 27th Jan 2015.
– I would buy this building if I have money!
Photo 23/365. Friday, 23rd Jan 2015.
– Kohei Hayashi’s first ‘Kopi O’ ever in Malaysia. From Japan with love!
Photo 20/365. Tuesday, 20th Jan 2015.
In the studio the whole day.
Photo 18/365. 18th Jan 2015.
– Cycling should be part of Malaysian culture by now. No jokes!
Photo 11/365. Sunday,11th Jan 2015.
– Hello…. I love my work as much as i love my coffee.
Photo 7/365. Wednesday, 7th Jan 2015.
– Helpful Rauf giving hands on Uncle Curbie’s new photography studio set up. Thank you Rauf! Uncle Curbie loves you!